Alumni and Friends
The Department of Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering is grateful to its alumni and friends for their support of scholarships that are available to students currently enrolled in the Department. A complete listing of all endowed scholarships in the Statler College of Engineering and Mineral Resources can be found by clicking here.
The Visiting Committee is composed of representatives of those who hire our graduates, including BS-, MS- and PhD-degree holders. The Committee fulfills an important role in the Department by providing feedback, ensuring that students graduating at all levels have the skills needed to be marketable. During their annual meeting, the Committee members hear from the chair, faculty, undergraduate students, graduate students and college administrators about the programs & the curriculum. The Committee reports its findings to the chair, the dean and the provost.
- Rebekah L. Barnes EQT
- Alan Brannon Dominion Energy
- Charlie Burd Independent Oil and Gas Association of West Virginia, Inc.
- Jeff Chadwick Petroleum Engineering Consultant
Mike Ellis Alta Mesa Holdings. LP
- Sharon O. Flanery Steptoe & Johnson PLLC
- Benjamin Hardesty Alta Energy. LLC
- Mike A. John Northeast Natural Energy
- Barry K. Lay EnerVest Operating, LLC
- Tom Liberatore Eclipse Resources
- James A. Ray Petroleum Engineering Consultant - Ray Resources
- John Reinhart Magnum Hunter Resources
- Reed D. Robinson Mountaineer Gas Company
- Rick Smith C&J Energy Services
- L.J. Timms, Jr. Management and Energy Consultants
- Richard Toothman Consultant
- Bevin VanGilder Chevron